Search the Pansersite

Monday, December 14, 2009

Microfantasy Monday: "Role Reversal"

The air was heavy and thick, redolent with citrus and jasmine scents. Candles glowed from corners of the room and Miles Davis drifted from the stereo, trumpet sounds weaving between their entangled bodies. Neither of them was listening.

"Want to try something different tonight?" she inquired, kissing her way down his chest, licking and biting as she went. Her hands were busily massaging his cock, bringing it to pulsating, granite life.

"Sure," he sighed, gasping at a particularly effective stroke on his shaft. "What'd you have in mind?"

"Well..........." she purred softly, "how about a little role reversal?"

"Oh, you want to be on top this time?" he smiled. "Sure, that sounds like fun."

Her hands left off caressing his cock and went under the covers. His eyes widened when he saw what she brought out: a thick, heavily veined strap-on dildo, at least ten inches long, and a bottle of lube.

"That wasn't quite what I had in mind, my dear," she grinned, her voice all velvet and steel. Her eyes twinkled, but there was something dangerous smoldering there as well.

He hadn't thought it was possible, but his cock got even harder at the very thought.

"Oh yes," he heard himself saying from very far away. "That will do just fine....Mistress."



(Microfantasy Monday is the brainchild of Ang, the Sweltering Celt. Go see her if you want to play too!)

-- PB

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's quite the role reversal!!!

I love granite as well. ;-)

The Temptress said...

"all velvet and steel" Wonderful!

The Panserbjørne said...

Spring Flower: Rose granite, pink marble, warm white ivory....pick your color and mineral of choice. They're all good. :) Glad you liked this MFM.

Temptress: I do have a bad habit of reusing favorite phrases over and over. That's one of them, but in some situations it just....works, you know? Thanks for dropping by.

-- PB

Ang said...

Very nicely done... I love surprise role reversal!

The Panserbjørne said...

Ang: Excellent -- if the MFM mistress thinks I did okay, I must have done a pretty good job. Thanks for dropping by; you're welcome anytime! :)

-- PB

Cheeky Minx said...

Mmmm... I do so love a strong man who will submit every now and then!

The perfect way to start the working week.

The Panserbjørne said...

Cheeky Minx: I think a lot more men than would admit it have a fantasy of this type. I know it would interest me greatly. :)

-- PB

Anonymous said...

Nice! It seems like we had similar thoughts on this theme.

The Panserbjørne said...

Dragonmage: Apparently great minds run in similar channels -- and were born on the same day in the same year! Weird. Thanks for dropping by!

-- PB

frances said...

I LOVE a little role reversal. Daniel practically begged for it. ;-) YUM!

PapaTom said...

I loved that line about the voice being velvet and steel also. Dangerous, indeed. An excellent description of a woman.

PapaTom said...

Follow up request - forgot it the first time

The Panserbjørne said...

Frances: I'm not surprised -- he seems like the type to try anything. Happy you liked it!

PapaTom: Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Not sure what you mean by "follow up request", though; care to clarify?

-- PB

PapaTom said...

If forgot to check the box which emails me with following comments, that was all. Blogger wont let me edit my post to do that, so I had to do an empty post instead.

The Panserbjørne said...

PapaTom: Gotcha. I'm actually toying with the idea of adding one of the other commenting systems instead of using the standard Blogger template; I don't much care for the way it handles comments. We'll see.

-- PB